It is important for homeowners to replace their roofs every 20 to 25 years to ensure protection against water-related damages and other natural causes. Whether you’re looking to repair your current roof or replace your roof for a remodel, no task is too big or too small for Holland Homes.
As experienced roofing contractors, we are skilled in all roofing repairs and replacements, and pride ourselves on making your home the best it can be. We will start with a free consultation and complete your roofing needs in a timely manner, as cost effectively as possible.
Six warning signs your roof is in need of replacement:
- Your shingles are curled or buckling. If you notice shingles that face direct sunlight are curling and losing granules, it could mean they need to be replaced.
- Missing shingles. Missing shingles indicate a defective roof and need to be replaced immediately.
- Roof valleys. Rain and snow flow through valleys and into gutters. If the valley is compromised, you risk having leaks in your roof.
- Daylight through the roof boards. Check your attic to see if there is any daylight coming through the roof boards. It’s also important to check the insulation for moisture.
- Uncertainty. If you cannot remember or do not know when the roof was last replaced, it is likely you need an inspection.
- Insurance. If your insurance company says a new roof is needed for your home, call us for a consultation.
We work with the following roof types:
- 30 year Architectural Asphalt Shingles
- 25 year Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
- Low Rib Panel roofing
- Standing Seam roofing